Please observe our rules: No profanity. No flaming. No commercial messages. No personal messages please.

Trap Line Bulletin Board

Trap Line Home   Trap Line Forum   Trap Line Help   Trap Line Photo   Old Hollow Blog   Archives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trap Line Help!
Jump to new posts Re: Rock wall set ? by Ric @ Today at 10:22 AM

1)On top Blind set at pinch point where you can get trap stabilized. 2)At ground level Flashy dirt hole where they go up and come down
Trap Line Help!
Jump to new posts Rock wall set ? by gman @ Today at 08:24 AM

There's a rock wall on my trapline that bobcats walk back and forth on. I assume they walk on it for stealth and better visibility while hunting. Any and all suggestions on what sets to use would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately it's illegal to
Trap Line Old Hollow Blog
Well, I checked the 3 mountain cameras yesterday, it had been a month since the last check. Camera 1, had 469 pictures. #2, 195. #3, only 31 pictures.
Jump to new posts Re: Water skills. by FLSH ETR @ Yesterday at 08:45 AM

Geez dude! Send that whole script to Hollywood. You'll get rich and famous, and we'll all be able to see the whole story on the big screen!! What a fantastic read. I know I've done some dumb things in my youth. Glad I'm past them years. Now I just do
Jump to new posts Re: Water skills. by musher @ 08/15/18 08:20 PM

Another canoe story. Last year my son and 3 of his buds wanted to do a little white water. My son has a little experience and the others had none. They had me drive them upriver from home where I let them off. The plan was for them to spend one day
Jump to new posts Re: Water skills. by redsnow @ 08/15/18 07:09 PM

Well, as long as nobody is hurt, you don't lose anything valuable, or crush the boat on a rock, there's nothing wrong with sinking a canoe. I've been known to flip a canoe on purpose from time to time. Get all hot and sticky paddling, there's no be
No, he's not as big as you think. Part of it is the way he's standing. He's perked up. It does have nice points, not much mass. As well as I can tell it's a 7-point, I'll guess him at 14, maybe 15 inches wide? I had a small 6 or 8 point on t
That buck in the back in the last picture is a dandy for a WV buck, Tim. Looks like he is missing his brows on both sides. No brows is a very common trait where I hunt on Coopers Rock State Forest too. I donít see it as much on a lot of our other pro
Jump to new posts Re: Water skills. by musher @ 08/12/18 03:39 PM

"Well, that was probably for the best." Maybe, but I think there is a Swift pak boat in my future. My son has an aluminum Radison. Good canoe. They are quite popular around here. Coleman story: when my wife and I got engaged I obviously
Jump to new posts Re: Water skills. by redsnow @ 08/12/18 02:32 PM

Well, that was probably for the best. I found a link, seems they are having some big sale, I think this coming weekend? Don't remember where, but they were used and/or demo boats. After looking at the retail prices and even the sale prices, that's
Jump to new posts Re: Water skills. by musher @ 08/12/18 10:30 AM

A Swift isn't made for hitting rocks. It is made from graphite. It is a touring boat for canoe camping with lots of portages. The boat is light enough so you can single portage as opposed to going back and forth making several trips. They are also k
Jump to new posts Re: Water skills. by redsnow @ 08/12/18 07:37 AM

I've never watched any videos of the Swift boat on the water. I'd never heard of a Swift boat till you posted the link. I take it that it's a fairly new company? That's odd that they don't have dealers or wholesalers here and there. Years ago I s
Jump to new posts Re: Water skills. by musher @ 08/11/18 10:49 AM

I never sat in a Swift nor has anyone i know. But I have watched lots of videos and they track quite well. They only reason I don't have one is because they do not ship. The one I want will cost several pretty pennies and I do not want to shell out m
Jump to new posts Re: Water skills. by redsnow @ 08/11/18 07:46 AM

Well, they sure do make some pretty boats. I watched another video, the guy was at the "Toronto boat show", they showed a canoe/kayak with Canada's flag built/embedded on the bottom, that was a pretty boat. Brian, let me ask, have you o

Sullivan's Line - Trapping Books, Videos, and Other Products for the Trapper.

Design and Production by Sullivan Promotions
Copyright 2000-2017  Sullivan's Scents and Supplies - All rights reserved.