Please observe our rules: No profanity. No flaming. No commercial messages. No personal messages please.

Trap Line Bulletin Board

Trap Line Home   Trap Line Forum   Trap Line Help   Trap Line Photo   Old Hollow Blog   Archives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trap Line Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The poet!! by Dfabs @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

Youíre gonna need a bigger packbasket, Hal now that you can see all those runs youíve been passing up for the last 50 years!
Trap Line Help!
Jump to new posts Re: Trap cleaning in a hurry by Dfabs @ Yesterday at 08:38 PM

Just tune them, take them to the car wash, give them a spray, wax them, and put them to work.
Trap Line Help!
Jump to new posts Trap cleaning in a hurry by Orvis_Battenkill @ Yesterday at 06:37 PM

Need an opinion on preparing some traps. I needed more traps to set some new locations so I Bought some more traps off a gentleman down the road since all of mine are out already and producing the best year Iíve ever had. The traps were dyed waxed an
Trap Line Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The poet!! by Hal @ 12/13/18 09:27 AM

Everything is going good. New eyes are working out quite well. I see better now than I did 50 years ago. I'll start trapping after the first of the year.
Trap Line Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The poet!! by ron finewood @ 12/13/18 06:12 AM

Hal, Hope your "new" eyes are working good and you are getting back to doing all the things you like to do. Ron
Trap Line Old Hollow Blog
Here's a link to WV's buck deer kill. http://wvmetronews.com/2018/12/08/buck-hunting-numbers-increase-slightly-for-2018/

Sullivan's Line - Trapping Books, Videos, and Other Products for the Trapper.

Design and Production by Sullivan Promotions
Copyright 2000-2017  Sullivan's Scents and Supplies - All rights reserved.