Please observe our rules: No profanity. No flaming. No commercial messages. No personal messages please.

Trap Line Bulletin Board

Trap Line Home   Trap Line Forum   Trap Line Help   Trap Line Photo   Old Hollow Blog   Archives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trap Line Help!
I'd like to try the body grip and pole that FLSH ETR showed but I'm not sure what size trap to use. I use a .22 now, but I've got a guy who wants a few skulls but without the .22 size hole.
Trap Line Forum
Jump to new posts Re: The excitement is building......... by musher @ Today at 10:07 AM

The dog water has a skim of ice on it in the mornings, here. I dislike hot weather, too. Give me -20 C' to +20 C. Even better would be -15 to + 15.
Trap Line Old Hollow Blog
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Deer, Trail Cam pictures. by redsnow @ Yesterday at 07:42 AM

Jump to new posts Re: Honeybees 2020. by redsnow @ Yesterday at 07:34 AM

I checked on the man's bees the other day, you'll see that he's removed the "super" from each hive. We had our first frost yesterday and another one this morning, honey production is done for the year, in this area. As far as I know, his
Trap Line Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hal and Miz by Hal @ 09/18/20 11:20 AM

Your Governor is concerned with the well being of his fellow citizens.
Jump to new posts Re: 2020 Virus lockdown. by redsnow @ 09/17/20 06:34 AM

More pictures from Tuesday evening. Big D. and I didn't amount to squat fishing, but we had a good time anyway. First time the little outboard motor had been on the water for 20 years, she was running smooth.
Jump to new posts Re: Wing Shooting skills. by redsnow @ 09/16/20 06:44 PM

Guys, DJ is a tall and skinny built type of young man. He told me that he was hunting with a Mossberg 835 Ultra Mag, 3.5 inch 12 gauge, with a 28 inch barrel. Shooting 2 3/4", number 7 1/2 shot, and I'm sure the cheapest ammo that he could fin

Sullivan's Line - Trapping Books, Videos, and Other Products for the Trapper.

Design and Production by Sullivan Promotions
Copyright 2000-2017  Sullivan's Scents and Supplies - All rights reserved.