Please observe our rules: No profanity. No flaming. No commercial messages. No personal messages please.

Trap Line Bulletin Board

Trap Line Home   Trap Line Forum   Trap Line Help   Trap Line Photo   Old Hollow Blog   Archives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trap Line Old Hollow Blog
Jump to new posts Re: A Rant Among Friends - Stupid People!!! by redsnow @ Yesterday at 05:26 PM

Well now. . . You wouldn't want our fine Canadian dopehead inmates using a dirty needle would you? It makes you wonder about some people. My girlfriend was telling me about when her daughter got her first little paying job. She said Miriam had
Trap Line Old Hollow Blog
Jump to new posts Re: 2019 Deer, trail cam pictures. by redsnow @ 10/11/19 06:49 AM

My girlfriend and I took a ride around the west side of Little Mountain last evening, bumped into one of the regulars at camera #4. Pretty sure all 3 pictures are the same buck. It's not very smart, stood broadside 30 yards above the road and let m
Trap Line Help!
Jump to new posts Re: Otter help!! by Hal @ 10/10/19 10:48 AM

That's true for a 330 with a factory trigger. Putting a longer trigger on a 330 makes it more efficient in catching otter. I replace the triggers on my 330's right out of the box. I put a tension adjustable CDR trigger on all of them. It comes with l

Sullivan's Line - Trapping Books, Videos, and Other Products for the Trapper.

Design and Production by Sullivan Promotions
Copyright 2000-2017  Sullivan's Scents and Supplies - All rights reserved.