Please observe our rules: No profanity. No flaming. No commercial messages. No personal messages please.

Trap Line Bulletin Board

Trap Line Home   Trap Line Forum   Trap Line Help   Trap Line Photo   Old Hollow Blog   Archives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trap Line Old Hollow Blog
Jump to new posts Re: Grafting apple trees, 2019 by redsnow @ Today at 06:20 AM

Here's a picture of the first apple that I grafted, March 13th. Seems like it was slow to get started, but looking ok now. I just trimmed off the lower sprout, and sealed up the wound. I'll go back over all of my grafted trees and do the same thin
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Deer Antler, Fawn growth Trail camera thread. by redsnow @ Yesterday at 06:08 AM

Well, I checked cameras #2 and 3 over the weekend. I have bear on both cameras, gray fox, coons, a grounhog, a turkey gobbler, and 2 buck deer with little nubs. The nubs are about an inch high. We had a hard rain the other day, the ground is just
Jump to new posts Re: Idle Time by FLSH ETR @ 04/21/19 07:08 PM

Looks like my idle time has come to a close. Leaving for camp first thing tomorrow for a few days. My model railroad days are now on hold. Time for a new list of tasks. I've got a dog leg driveway coming off the easement road. The pic is what I se

Sullivan's Line - Trapping Books, Videos, and Other Products for the Trapper.

Design and Production by Sullivan Promotions
Copyright 2000-2017  Sullivan's Scents and Supplies - All rights reserved.