Please observe our rules: No profanity. No flaming. No commercial messages. No personal messages please.

Trap Line Bulletin Board

Trap Line Home   Trap Line Forum   Trap Line Help   Trap Line Photo   Old Hollow Blog   Archives
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Trap Line Old Hollow Blog
Jump to new posts Re: 2017 Deer Antler growth. by redsnow @ Today at 03:26 PM

Trap Line Help!
Jump to new posts Re: "Trap line" dogs by musher @ Today at 05:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Randy ShecklesEXACTLY WHAT MIKE SAID MAY SOUND MEAN BUT MOST DOGS LEARN FAST JUST GONNA HAVE TO LEARN THE HARD WAY This might not be a good idea with a Belisle 330 or a snare with a choke spring! With small, weak traps it shou
Trap Line Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Coyote Dispatch by Larry Sills @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Used to do it the old fashion way, catch pole and stand on t side. Worked good till The little .17HMR came out. Now I shoot them off the hood of the truck at 25 to 40 yrds in the chest. Buy the time the rifle (Henry Lever action) is put back on the
Trap Line Forum
Jump to new posts Re: "Lost Sets" by Larry Sills @ 08/16/17 05:16 PM

I still use surveyors tape. I never had an issue with thieves because the tape is usually away from the set. I simply walk from the set, mark the area with tape and return to the set. I write down the qty of steps taken in my trapping log. Then I wal
Trap Line Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Preperation by FLSH ETR @ 08/16/17 04:32 PM

Thanks man. Sometimes confidence is exacerbated by someone else doing the same thing you are doing. Frank.
Trap Line Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hello by Larry Sills @ 08/16/17 12:12 PM

Hal...heres my old tent. Sorry the photo is so distorted I had to enlarge it. Just got a new PC and all the pictures are not available yet. Twas -6 that morning.
Jump to new posts Re: Squirrels with 67 gauge by Hal @ 08/16/17 10:57 AM

Yeah it brings back memories of my boy hood too -- bad memories! A .410 ain't no kids gun. When I was big enough that a 16 gauge wouldn't knock me over, I switched to that.
Jump to new posts Re: Picture posting, NEW. by redsnow @ 08/15/17 06:13 PM

Jump to new posts Re: The Old Shack. Update. by redsnow @ 08/14/17 05:49 PM

More practice posting pictures. A while back I noticed that I had a water leak in the roof, at the old shack. It was someplace between the 2 windows, about half way up. I found it the other day, and sprayed it down with stuff called "Flex Sea
Trap Line Forum
Jump to new posts Re: SE NTA in Crossville by Hal @ 08/12/17 12:04 PM

Excellent!

Sullivan's Line - Trapping Books, Videos, and Other Products for the Trapper.

Design and Production by Sullivan Promotions
Copyright 2000-2017  Sullivan's Scents and Supplies - All rights reserved.