Please observe our rules: No profanity. No flaming. No commercial messages. No personal messages please.

Trap Line Archives

General Trapping Archives

Trap Line Home   Trap Line Forum   Trap Line Help   Trap Line Photo   Old Hollow Blog   Archives
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#15174 - 08/18/01 03:32 AM Re: Whats the Strangest thing to happen on Your Trap line
tannehill Offline

Loc: eldon mo usa
i have two good ones the frist one was about 5 years ago i had caught a huge possum and dad said that when he trapped he never wasted a bullet on a possum so i just cracked him on the head(the possum not dad) then while i was remaking the set i heard some thing it was that possum moving away so i took a piece of wire and tied him to a rock and tossed him into a deep pool in the creek and finished my run up the creek when i came back i got my possum back and while i was walking back to the truck i felt something grab my youguessedit the possum had my hipboots so i got him loose then i shot him and evry possum since. the next one was this past year i was seting beaver bank den when a beaver came out and hit me in the leg and after he was gone another one came out the upper hole right over my shoulder after he was gone one more came out the lower hole between my legs. i ended up catching 6 beavers out of that den area.

#20825 - 12/11/14 05:59 PM Re: Whats the Strangest thing to happen on Your Trap line [Re: Anonymous]
Archive Offline

Dated for Search

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Archive 

Sullivan's Line - Trapping Books, Videos, and Other Products for the Trapper.

Design and Production by Sullivan Promotions
Copyright 2000-2017  Sullivan's Scents and Supplies - All rights reserved.