Please observe our rules: No profanity. No flaming. No commercial messages. No personal messages please.

Trap Line Help

Trap Line Home   Trap Line Forum   Trap Line Help   Trap Line Photo   Old Hollow Blog   Archives
Topic Options
#1642 - 07/13/14 07:32 PM ADC work
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello everyone. First I want to let Hal know that he has a great website here, vary helpful information. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a book or vidio on ADC work. I have the iowa ADC guidebook and know i must take the test but, wondering if there was a good book or vidio to help me get started in that business. Thank you. Boots2, or, I also answer to Joe.

#1643 - 07/14/14 08:26 AM Re: ADC work
Hal Offline

Loc: Blue Creek, Ohio, USA
That's such a widely varied subject I don't think there is a book dedicated to it. You might be interested in WCT magazine.

www.wctmagazine.com

Hal

#1644 - 07/14/14 12:09 PM Re: ADC work
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Hal, Looks interesting. I have your vidio on beaver control trapping and its been helpful. with my job I don't have time to go to the conventions to try and learn something about it.

#1645 - 07/29/14 11:04 PM Re: ADC work
CoonCaller Offline

Loc: Formerly NY, now TN
You can find ADC videos by Mike McMillan on some trapping supply sites. I can't say how good they are as I haven't watched any but they are out there.

A simple search for "nuisance wildlife control books/videos" will bring up many that are available. Like Hal said "WCT" magazine is good and there is an ADC forum on Trapperman.com where you can ask questions too. Good luck on nuisance trapping.

#1646 - 08/05/14 08:05 PM Re: ADC work
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks cooncaller. I'm going to get WCT magazine. I'll check out trapperman to. I know it's 2014 but belive it or not I'm fairly new to this computer thing.

Moderator:  Hal, musher, redsnow, Ric 

Sullivan's Line - Trapping Books, Videos, and Other Products for the Trapper.

Design and Production by Sullivan Promotions
Copyright 2000-2017  Sullivan's Scents and Supplies - All rights reserved.