Please observe our rules: No profanity. No flaming. No commercial messages. No personal messages please.

Trap Line forum

Trap Line Home   Trap Line Forum   Trap Line Help   Trap Line Photo   Old Hollow Blog   Archives
Topic Options
#22484 - 05/17/15 02:08 AM I found this trap, is it worth $15.00?
RoadDawg Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
I came across this trap at a local junk store. I was going to buy it, but the price seemed to be a little high. I don't think I'd us it, just as a collectors item. What do you think?

I did find a Victor Jump Trap with a Stop Loss Spring. I bought that one for $3.50. I haven't seen too many Jump Traps with the stop loss spring.

#22486 - 05/17/15 02:19 AM Re: I found this trap, is it worth $15.00? [Re: RoadDawg]
RoadDawg Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Funny thing too. I saw a old #2 Victor Coilspring with about 3 feet of chain and a drag attached and the price on it was $75.00!!!

Wow, maybe we are wasting our time spending hours in the rain and snow to catch some fur. Maybe we should just take our traps and market them to the Yuppies for big money!

This was in an antique shop so most of the people shopping there really have no idea of the value of these traps.

Moderator:  Hal, musher, redsnow, Ric 

Sullivan's Line - Trapping Books, Videos, and Other Products for the Trapper.

Design and Production by Sullivan Promotions
Copyright 2000-2017  Sullivan's Scents and Supplies - All rights reserved.