Please observe our rules: No profanity. No flaming. No commercial messages. No personal messages please.

Trap Line forum

Trap Line Home   Trap Line Forum   Trap Line Help   Trap Line Photo   Old Hollow Blog   Archives
Topic Options
#26223 - 09/12/18 09:58 AM New here
Muddober Online   content
Initiate Member

Loc: Ky
Hi my name is Colt A. Peel
I'm from central Ky I've trap for 25 +/- yrs pretty much all my life. Started out on possum and skunk with a few coon mixed in, that's what I could catch in walking distance of home, I love to water trap though mink and otter in particular, after high school I event to PA to taxidermy school and trapping was my only income,after that I partnered up and farmed in the summer and trapped full time from Nov to Feb. Did that for about 5 yrs then got murreded or married so had to get real job. Can't never remember wanting to do nothing but hunt fish and trap, we live on deer, squirrel, turkey rabbit crow just game in general and I raise a big garden. If I'm not trapping working or putting meat in the freezer I'm usually thanking about killing turkeys
I have a wonderful wife of 7 yrs and beutiful baby girl who turns 6 in Dec, And I put my trust and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
That's about as nut Shelley as I can get, looking forward to hearing from y'all!
Oh I'm on T-Man and minktrapping.com too.
Colt

#26224 - 09/12/18 03:23 PM Re: New here [Re: Muddober]
Hal Offline

Loc: Blue Creek, Ohio, USA
Welcome.

#26225 - 09/13/18 05:10 AM Re: New here [Re: Muddober]
musher Offline

Loc: Qc.
Welcome. Looking forward to reading your stuff.

#26230 - 09/13/18 08:24 AM Re: New here [Re: Muddober]
redsnow Online   content

Loc: WV
Ditto.

#26233 - 09/15/18 10:56 AM Re: New here [Re: Muddober]
michaelp7318 Offline

Loc: TN
Welcome Muddober

Moderator:  Hal, musher, redsnow, Ric 

Sullivan's Line - Trapping Books, Videos, and Other Products for the Trapper.

Design and Production by Sullivan Promotions
Copyright 2000-2017  Sullivan's Scents and Supplies - All rights reserved.