Reminds me of the old joke where the Little Boy trades his push mower for the Precher's bicycle. It went something like this:

The Little Boy wanted a bicycle and the Preacher needed a lawn mower. So, they got on a deal and traded even up. The preacher and little boy were both happy.

A day or 2 later they bumped into each other out on the street, the preacher told the young man that he couldn't get the mower started. The little boy asked if he'd gave it a good cussing? The preacher said: No. The little boy told him that the mower wouldn't start till you gave it a good cussing. The preacher told the young boy that he'd been a pastor for 20 years and couldn't even remember a cuss word. The little man told the preacher, you keep on a pulling on that rope, and it'll come back to you. (after a hundred pulls, I'm sure it'd come back to me.) Probably about 15 would be all it'd take!!!

I'm not going to blow a bunch of money on a snow machine, something I can only use for 2 or 3 months out of the year. (if I'd have time) I'm not sure, but at one time this winter we had over 2 feet of snow on the mountain east of town. I really think that it'd been up to 30 inches, maybe 3 feet? Not all one snow, it was in layers.

Not sure what texture is best for a snowmobile? But it would have been a solid snow, and I really think a snowmachine would have pretty much floated on top.

Years ago, friends of mine had 2 snowmobiles, and the man that kept them invited us up to go for a ride a couple evenings. Nights after work. We had a small field where we could ride, and a little loop, thinking about it now, it'd been 3/4's of a mile or so? I remember, if you'd get off of the trail in the field, and get out in undisturbed snow, that would really bog down the machine. Still fun.

If I'd find one for sale, cheap. I'd keep the "For Sale" sign.